2008년 12월 31일 수요일

What's your first placed resolution?

What's your first placed resolution of the new year?

Mine is to quit smoking.
As I already said to you, I will stop smoking from the first day of the lunar calendar.
It means that I would stop smoking during the oversea's program.

댓글 7개:

Yumi - Warm and Lovely :

Hi jean

My first resolution of new year is "enjoy my independent life".
I decided to live alone seperating from my parents, so i want to live my own life successfully.

gwangjalee :

Hi,Jean,
My resolutions of this year are mastering tennis and learning cooking. I want to invite my friends and serve delicious dishes.

j.sparrow in school :

Hi ~ it's Anna.
My new year's resolution is to save money for trip abroad.
I want to visit Hong Kong and China this year. As you know, I need so much money to go abroad. So, I decided to reduce the clothes purchase cost this year.

Nicole :

Hi Jean,
Quitting while you're in the US is a good idea because cigarettes are very expensive over there. Good luck!
I don't really have a resolution for the new year but I'll probably be trying to keep walking every night..even when it's really cold.

익명 :

My new year's resolution is to be a good mother to my daughter because for 5 months I could not sapre enough time for my daughter.

익명 :

I would like to work on my classes at school. And want to hear that my English classes are loved by my students. That's my first goal of this year.

Anne :

Hi! Jean~~
My new year's resolution is to make my husband happier because this program makes our family live saparately and ignore him a little. The second resolution is to improve my daughter's english. Last one is to live as I did here at knue, playing tennis and studying english regularly.