2008년 12월 16일 화요일

What are you doing now?

What are you doing recently for your improvement of English skill.

Today we have much comfortable time after class compared with first session.
My dear classmates~~ Please give me some tips in order not to waste the time.
As for me, time doesn't pass by but flies today.
Lets's compare and share!

댓글 9개:

익명 :

Hi~! You seems like a master of time. You might feel free because you finished your TP and other presentation.. but others are somewhat busy preparing for coming TP. You can spend more time doing excercise or studying.. and how about reading books or watching movies or chatting with your neighbors. Have a nice day~!

익명 :

If time flies like an arrow, it means you enjoy your life. I envy you. You already do a good job as a trainee, a classmate, and a captain. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

REI :

Follow your feeling. Make a plan every week. We have very precious nights. Nights wait for you to have a good time. If you feel like to company with me, just tell me. I can help you to have a good time as we had a good time so far.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely :

As i told you, i didn't study much even in session 1.
So,i really want to recommmend how to study English, i can't.

gwangjalee :

Hi, Jean
The year of 2008 is memorable to all of us. Last Thursday I was strongly determined to study English , so I am listening to EBS radio program every day. will you try?

Anne :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
Anne :

Hi!
I am surprised that you're so scholastic.(Just kidding!!!)
Nowadays I want to improve my listening ability so I visit easy enlish site, and listen and dictate the content. It takes some time to write down one paragraph, but it is helpful. My favorite site is EBS 입트영어.

Anne :

Hi!
I am surprised that you're so scholastic.(Just kidding!!!)
Nowadays I want to improve my listening ability so I visit easy enlish site, and listen and dictate the content. It takes some time to write down one paragraph, but it is helpful. My favorite site is EBS 입트영어.

Rachael :

I would like to recommend watching English movies. During this period it's hard to study. So I am trying to watch movies or sitcoms to improve my English.