Your beard makes you look a little different compared to the previous your figure. It totally depends on you. I prefer your beardless face because it looks clean.
Frankly your beard is not my cup of tea. But I want to give you 100 points. Because you are so warm-hearted that you brought poor Racheael to hospital. So she looks healthier than tomorrow. You are a real captain to care about your classmate and put your thought into practice. Thank you so much. I will miss our captain in Arizona.
댓글 6개:
I think I'm getting used to your beard. So it looks OK now. But without beard you look younger!!^^
i looked good, but you've shaved today.
Your beard makes you look a little different compared to the previous your figure. It totally depends on you. I prefer your beardless face because it looks clean.
HI! Jean~~~.
Frankly your beard is not my cup of tea. But I want to give you 100 points. Because you are so warm-hearted that you brought poor Racheael to hospital. So she looks healthier than tomorrow. You are a real captain to care about your classmate and put your thought into practice. Thank you so much. I will miss our captain in Arizona.
Hi Jean,
You look a little dangerous but it suits you. I vote for keeping it. Have a good trip to America.
I understand why you are saying that. MBW is the problem. HA HA~.
댓글 쓰기