Romantic class captain Jean. Until now I've been satisfied with working hard for our school and students. But recently I sometimes feel down working as a teacher.Especially when I see parents complaining school and teachers, I feel sad.
The latest moment when I felt say is losing my one of beset friends. I can make friends with any kinds of people and once we become friends I never betray them until they turn therir back to me. In addition,if someone who l liked most left me, for a long time I have been sad and missed him. That's one aspect of our lives.
댓글 7개:
In rainy day, I would feel sad becase falling leaves got wet.
Hi Jean,
I'm not sad very often but I do get sad when I read or watch some sad fiction. Chicken Soup stories make me cry.
when i see the people whom i know sad..
You might change something... to help post comment. ^^
When I feel lonely or think myself not to get along with others, I'm sad.....
Romantic class captain Jean.
Until now I've been satisfied with working hard for our school and students. But recently I sometimes feel down working as a teacher.Especially when I see parents complaining school and teachers, I feel sad.
The latest moment when I felt say is losing my one of beset friends.
I can make friends with any kinds of people and once we become friends I never betray them until they turn therir back to me. In addition,if someone who l liked most left me, for a long time I have been sad and missed him. That's one aspect of our lives.
I am sad when I found that I hurt someone with unintentional mistakes..ㅠㅠ
댓글 쓰기