"When are you happy?"
I need Your precious answers about this question for the materials of my teaching presentation.
So please give me Your opinion as soon as possible...
Thanks for your cooperation~~
I am happy when I find something that I didn't know.
댓글 8개:
hi Jean!!!
I was surprise that you made so beautiful a blog. In any way, you came back ,so I am so happy.
Just after I brush my teeth,because I felt that I completed something.
HA HA~!
What a coincidence!
Anyway I want to post some pictures like you~^^
When I have the chance to sleep late in the morning, I'm really HAPPY~ ^^;;;
Hello, captain Jean.
I'm really happy when i watch paintings that i like. ^^
I like watching paintings.
Hi~! Jean
Are you fully recovered from your illness?
I would be very happy if I am with my familar friends who I feel very comfortable nowadays.
In addition, somebody who I almost forget called me suddently.. I also get happy. ^^*
Have a nice day~!
Hey, this is Kelly from class II.
I am very happy when I try new food or freshly baked bread. If I were a man, I could happily eat whatever I want to eat without thing of gaining weight!!!! HOHOHO
Anyway, thanks for your short visit to my blog(computer is not my type, though).
I am happy when i have time for myself.
And also happy to see the people whom i know happy.
I am happy having relaxing time in the morning with a cup of tea and beautiful breakfast..*^^*
Congratulation!
Whenever I tried to post my comment to your blog, I failed. But now it seems to work. When do I feel happy? It is no wonder I feel happy when I go on a trip with my family or friends. During the trip, I realize how happy I am.
댓글 쓰기