2008년 11월 30일 일요일

Do You have any special plan in the last month of this year?

Third Question

Do You have any special plan in the last month of this year?


Such as year end party.

I have the wedding anniversary in this month.
So I make plans for a trip to go to the eastsea.

댓글 5개:

익명 :

One of my friends said to me, "you set a date to meet together. So i am thinking about it.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely :

Janice told me, she wants to burn her last 20's. hhh
Maybe I'll be with her every weekdays moment and burn somthing together.

gwangjalee :

Hi Jean
This year, this 6-month program means a lot to me. Well, my family members live in different place, so it seems to be difficult for us to gather together.I hope you have a quality time in this month.

Anne :

Hello, Jean!!
In advance, congrations on your wedding anniversary!!!
Not yet special plan.
But before this year ends,I want to keep my promise to my daughter. we were supposed to go to Haeinsa, but we have had some other family stuff. So I want to go to the temple and Mt.Jiri with my family.

Janice :

Oh~ your wedding anniversary may be around this month?
I don't know the exact day but in advance, congraturations~! ^^

As Yumi mentioned, in weekdays I'll burn myself with you, and at the last day of this year I want to spend time with my mom and mom in law, if it can be possible~^^